lost and found...
As every year there is the chance to volunteer at the festival. The volunteer call is now closed.
At Terraforma you will be able to pay CASHLESS.
1. You will receive a wristband when accessing the festival.
2. You can charge your bracelet at one of our cashless points inside the festival area. Both credit cards and cash payments are accepted (you can charge multiple of 5 euros).
3. Pay at the festival with your wristband.
4. A refund service will be provided for a minimum of 5 euros. You can apply for a refund from 15/07/2019 at 12:00 to 21/07/2019 at midnight. The refund service will cost 2 euros. IMPORTANT: Please keep your bracelet after the festival for the refund as you will be asked the identifying number which is on it.
5. Apply for a refund here: https://terraforma.howler.events
Animals are not allowed at the festival nor the camping area.
THINGS YOU CANNOT BRING
Glass bottles and containers, weapons, fireworks, illegal substances, electrical systems or tools with high energy consumption. Moreover, alcohol is not allowed in the camping area; the organizers reserve to deny the entry and/or to confiscate liquors.
LOST PROPERTY AND INJURY
The organizers do not bear any responsibility for stolen or lost goods, neither they do bear responsibility for any injury or medical issue suffered onsite. If you lost something, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll come back to you after the festival if it has been found.
Food stalls will be available on site in a dedicated area. There will also be a breakfast corner at the camping.